Thursday 7 July 2011

XI SCIENCE I

yow guise! hahaha
well,tanggal 24 juni sama 26 Juni kmrn gue ke Pulau seribu (P. Harapan iya ini pulaunya gak terkenal) bareng temen2 sekelas gue.
3 hari disini we're doing some stuff, like dancing in the night, snorkeling, playing futsal with the small children around, it's fun!
below this is a video when we were at harapan Island, that was me using the old-style-sunglasses, and the one who scream outloud. yes I'm weird in that video -__-
this video was edited by my friend Rainer Hutauruk using IMovie.
here some weird face of my classmates. enjooooooooy ;)

and I would say good bye to Nia, my friend who move to Malaysia, untuk menuntut ilmu.
Nia baik2 yaaaaa, sorry banget waktu itu gak terkejar pesawatnya :( Nia harus dateng pokoknya kalau kita graduation, it's so hard to let one of ur sister to leave you, when you already see her 24 hours everyday. you know we all going to miss you Nia, next 17th July 6th batch going to start our new life without you, that's going to so different then when you were still with us. we love you Nia, still very much
XOXO
6th batch - PSHS

No comments: