Saturday 30 January 2010

hell-o !!
bwt semua yang ngerasa JARAAAAAANG bnget dapetin apa yang lu mau you should read this ! karna blogger ini sekarang sdnag merasa seperti itu . -__-"

adakah yang pernah ngerasain gak pernaaah ngerasain yang kalian mau ?
kalau pun pernah itu bklan JARAAAAANNNGG ! bnget terjadi .
I'm the one !!
kalian pernah pengen "something" tp "something" itu malah di ambil ama orang lain ! dan seenak jidatnya mereka memamerkan "something" itu dpn kita ? I'M THE ONE !
you know guys ? that's really hurt ! and TOTALLY HURT !
GUE SAKIIT !
SAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT BNGEEET !
klo udh kaya bgni gue bkalan harus tetap berusaha cheerfull, smile ,and shows the world that "HELL-OW GUYS ! NOTHING HAPPEN TO ME OKAAY ?"
I hate thiss !
kapan gue bisa SHOW MY OWN FEELING !
klo gue bisa gue mau teriak sekenceng-kencengnya !
let all my feelings out ! or maybe gue pngen robek, gue benyek2. pokoknya gue ancurin "something" yang gue pengen itu jadinya gue gak ad alasan lagi buat merana !
ah SH*T !
WTF !!!

HATE THIS TIL DEATH !
GUE BENCIIII !
why should me !!
GUE SERING bnget ngerasaain bgni !
knpa gak orang lain ajah sih yang di kasih biar mereka ngerasa jugaa ! HELLO !! I want to be happy also with "something" that I really LOVE !
when I can got that "something" ?
I know I'm not perfect ! really not perfect ! But everybody punya hak ! to get what they waaanntt !!!
I HATE YOU !
YOU ALL !
ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS !
huhuhu .
I'm down to the deepest earth surface !
he's the one who make me fly and he's the one who can only make me fall into my deepest sadness !
thanx to him !
I can't really hate you cause I love you !
you know what I feel right now ?
I want to slap your fu*king FACE with MY OWN HANDS !!!
ARRRGGGHHH !
I really want to hate you if I can !
ONLY IF I CAN !
hey !
thnx for all dude !
thank you so much !
YOU KNOW WHAT ??
I LOVE YOU ALREADY ! do you happy with that ? it's enough for you to see me DYING over here ? ENOUGH ? ENOOOUUGGGHHH !
Hheeeyyy ! gimme back my hearts that you stole from me !
GUE SEKARAAT TNPA HATI GUE TAUUU !!!!
huhuhu !
gimme back my heart please !
gimme back !
huhuhuhu
:'(

No comments: