Sunday 3 November 2013

unsent letter


I still remember the day when you come to my room and pick me up
I still remember how we spent valentine days
I still remember how you kiss me goodnight
I still remember your hug on my waist when you are sleeping
I still remember the moment when you held my hands when you walked beside me, or when we were watching movie in cinema
I still remember the moment when you hug me from behind while watching the sunset
I still remember our goodbye kiss at the airport that night
I still remember everything, after all this months

But you know, you can’t have everything you want in life

After galloons of tears and wondering, I realise…….. happily ever after is a lie. All of this differences make me think thousands times. I love you but some people are just not meant to be they said. I love you but all of this differences make me over think all over the time

How I wish “I love you” is enough
How I wish there’s no “I love you, but..” between us
How I wish all of this differences didn’t bother us
How I wish I never complicate simple things
How I wish I could visit you to your country
How I wish I could see you every time I wake up and every night I’m going to bed
How I wish I could control this ache more
.
I still have many “How I wish” in mind. Things that could happen, but they didn’t, Maybe someday I should lower my expectations. Maybe someday I will master the art of how not to be broken from severe heartbreak. Maybe, someday…..

Another truth to be told. I never regret the day I met you. I never regret how I fell in love with you. I never regret the night when you steal my first kiss. I never regret the day I give you permission to spent nights and days in my room. I didn’t regret anything, except



… I regret how we hurt each other


Thank you for all the smile and laugh
Thank you for the love
Thank you for ever been in my life
Thank you for everything

So, let’s save us from us. Save yourself. I will try to save myself
Goodbye, for good




*Postingan ini terinspirasi dari postingan di blog @Amrazing http://amrazing.com/peoplearoundus-goodbye-for-good/ dan diedit sesuai pengalaman penulis
*mohon dimaklumi jika ada kesalahan grammar atau spelling, penulis juga manusia yang tidak sempurna

No comments: