Tuesday 9 March 2010

I hate to be falling in love

you know what ?
things that I really scare the most is falling in love ,
I just scared falling in love .
takut untuk sakit lagi . takut untuk kecewa lagi . dan takuut untuk jatuuh lagi .
gue takuuuttt , takuuut bngeett ,
takuuut saat gue lagi percayanya dia pergi dan menghancurkan semuanyaa .
di saaat gue lagi sayang2nya he will go and never come back . and he will leave me alone here . with cry and hurts .
gue takuuuutt . dia suatu hari bakalan pergii . and leaves me with my broken heart .

Love really sucks !
I just hate to be falling in love ! I hate when they will leave you ! just leave it dan beranggapan kalo gak ada apa2 yang terjadi sebelumnya antara kita ! I just want to slap their face ! segampang itu kah mereka bertingkah seperti itu ?

gue disini terdampar dalam dilema .
should I be falling in love again or just close my heart for awhile and let the pain from the past healed first .
well, gue disini gak menyalahkan salah satu gender . karna cewe juga ad yang sok jago bertingkah like a player ! and saat cewe ini jatuh ntar itu bakalan sakiit .

this life is sucks . why we should have love ?
love sucks . Me hate it so much . it will make you happy and laugh and at the same time it will make you cry and hurts .

hey boys ! can you just be faithfull to one girl for the long time ? is this your thank you for them that growing you up ? you should think how it feel klo hal yang SAMA menimpa kakak, adek, atau nyokap lo sendiri ?

Love sucks ! today they will make us happy, laugh, and smile all time. and tomorrow they will make you cry, painfull, and hurt .

I don't know what happen to me .
But me , already tired for all this lovesicks !
every time I fall, dissapointed and broken , I will always stand up again with my friend that always support me. but now ! I really wish . please earth let me love someone that also love me and now without dissapointed and broken again .
and please all this sick kasih ke orang lain aja !
biar mereka bisa menghargai sekaliii aja ! menghargai klo cinta itu sgat berharga . biar mereka bisa tau kalo hati itu gak bisa dimainin seenaknya aja like they play football .

I am dying .
why THEM ! can do this ? and I can't never hate them !
I really want to slap their face ! so then mreka bakal menghargai klo KITAA ! gak kaya pajangan yang bisa di samperiin kapan aja !
SUCKSSS !

No comments: